The Surface Pro 4 has gotten itself another endorsement from someone who spends their life working on the move. On the Windows blog today, Microsoft’s Sohana Punithakumar made a post regarding Connecticut Attorney Dana Hrelic, who says she “can’t live without” her surface. To make the piece a little bit more organized, Sohana organized the post into Dana’s top 5 reasons that an attorney should be using Surface.
- Set up your remote office anywhere – This is one that any Surface user can relate to. When you’re using Surface, you know that you’re never far away from your mobile command center. Everything you could possibly want is ready to go on your Surface – just pull it out of your bag, turn it on, and you’re ready to take on the world. If you’re outside of WiFi range, all of your OneNote pages and other programs will sync up to the cloud when you’re next connected to the Internet.
- Use your Surface like a legal pad – If you’re more comfortable taking notes by hand than you are typing, then Surface is still perfect for you. Just grab your Surface Pen and open up OneNote and you’ll be ready to scribble down and erase your notes just like you were using a pencil and paper.
- Multi-monitor desk setup – One of Dana’s partners, has three monitors: two external monitors and a Surface hooked up to Continuum. If you need to keep tons of windows open at the same time to stay focused on several things at once, Surface has you covered.
- Expandable storage – Don’t think that that the storage of your Surface is enough on its own? No worries. Dana reminds everyone that the Surface has a MicroSD slot where you can toss in a bunch of extra storage. If you want to carry around some movies and TV shows or some important documents in a self-contained card, the Surface has that option.
- Stay stylish at work, at home, or on the go – The Surface just looks nice. Whichever device you’re using, Surface has a distinctive and sleek design that looks good wherever you’re bringing it. If you’re the sort of person that just wants to look stylish everywhere you go, Surface can be an excellent accessory.